Tuesday, March 24, 2009

My Family and Thoughts

I am trying to get over Bronchitis. My stepson has filed for divorce from his wife, right now he gets the kids till September of this year and gets the house. But hopefully he will have full custody of them. It's Spring somewhere, but I don't know where. Not here. It is so cold and blustery. My grape hyacin's are coming out poor things are so small. Went through all my kits, that I have bought over the years, I sure have a lot to do. Two or more are gifts, which will get done sometimes in the future, and then they won't be in the pile anymore. I got a box from Michael's last year which is made up of bamboo, it had a liner that you could take out and wash. I washed it, but like it better without. Maybe its because I can get more stuff in the box. Will have to take a picture of the box. I am starting to cough again, have to take more of the Robatussin DM - God that stuff is awful.

I just counted the kits I have, 32, 4 are WIP's, the others haven't been started yet. Some are small kits, so hopefully they will go fast. 2 are Mill Hill Bead Ornaments. I never realized how many I had. These are gifts - 8 so far are gifts. Some are Christmas, at least 4 or 5 are, so that helps too. Oh well, I will just keep adding to my stash of goodies.

No comments:

Post a Comment