Friday, March 13, 2009

My Family - New

Next Month my husband and I will be married for 22 years. Wow, I can't believe its been that long. We usually have dinner at home and I cook, may be he will take me out to Cracker Barrel for dinner. My husband and I have some bad days together, but overall we get along. My husband has 3 children who now have children of their own. Together we don't have any. It is still hard to come to terms that I will never be able to have my own. Most people don't understand this, even if you explain it to them it doesn't sink in. My husband's oldes daughter has 3 children two boys and one girl. His second daughter has two girls and one boy. The third is his son who has two boys both with disabilities and a third on the way. Him and his wife have recently separated. He has the house and the boys for right now. He seems very happy, I hope it stays that way for him.

My sister and I share the same birth month and day. I was born on her sixth Birthday, which did not make her very happy. She brings it up every year, Mom wasn't their to celebrate with her, but she at least got to go to the Holiday Inn for dinner. I was stuck in an incubator. I was born blue and not breathing. The doctors and nurses brought me back to life. I don't know if that is why God has not chosen me to have children of my own. I just wish he would let me know, so it might just get a little easier to bear. Well that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment